instant gramming

May 5, 2010

You can't pick your parents

couldn't resist


So, I've not made much of an attempt to actually write stuff on this here blaugh lately, and it's taken such an effort to make time to edit photos and post them for the "100 Days" project. But as you can see, countless photos are being taken and it's hard to filter down to only one a day.
Anyways, this one in particular is a good example of a picture being worth a thousand words. Ellise makes a lot of faces, but this might be the most common when she is awake and I don't blame her. She's absorbing a lot of information constantly and I'm sure everything seems effing crazy. I like to believe that face means "What the hell is that?"

Being a new parent isn't easy we're learning, but it is amazing and I wouldn't give it up for the world. Granted, I'm writing that while stuck here at work looking at pictures of her while C spends those 8 hours alone and fully responsible for Ellie and Alden. Even so, I'm sure C feels the same way despite the overwhelming frustrations and oppressive exhaustion.

No comments:

Post a Comment