instant gramming

September 9, 2009

FuzziBunz contest

Ok, so, if you don't know me, you don't know that I'm a sucker for contests. Well I am and this post is my raffle ticket of sorts.

Since C and I have starting thinking about starting a family I've been following this blog, Pacing the Panic Room, of an amazing photographer who started a blog about having his first child.

Well, long story short, this guy, Ryan, set up a contest for a young family to win some cloth diapers and I'm all over it. The company that hooked him up is Fuzzibunz. I'm super pumped about cloth diapers, and this company has got some rad innovation. Anyways, the thought of starting to provide this early for the little seed that is growing in C's belly is exciting enough.

Check out PTPR if you are interested in the contest details or want some more insights about FuzziBunz and cloth diapers.

Good Life Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment