instant gramming

July 25, 2008

Fridizzle

I've been drinking too much coffee lately. This fact was confirmed yesterday at the dentist's office during my not-so-routine cleaning. When asked if I have been experiencing any problems of the oral variety, I mentioned a nagging pain in my jaw. Turns out that pain stems from the more-than-usual teeth grinding I've be doing lately. Turns out, that grinding is likely the result of "a lot of coffee." I interpreted that as I am addicted to coffee and have been grinding my teeth during withdraws. Shit! Oh well. If I can stop grinding, then I'm good to go, right? Maybe I need to mix my caf' with a little bit of de-caf... Also found out that my poor flossing routine has resulted in a minor gum infection that should clear up if I start flossing regularly. Groooooss!

In other news, I just bought some bike-specific pants that will hopefully fit and look good from a company in L.A. called SWRVE. I'm not talking about the painted-on spandex you'll see on many-a leisure trail. These are like semi-stretchy capris (a.k.a. knickers, shants, or man-pris) that add a little function to form. Anyways, I always feel a little uneasy about spending "a lot" of money on one particular thing, and this purchase was no exception.

Will you go to the prom with me?
D

No comments:

Post a Comment